I was so confused and looked like someone watching tennis at Wimbledon, my head going from left to right trying to take in what Nelish, Preeya and Lindale were saying was the best package. Basically you get very little for a whole lot of money. We did a bit of shopping at Pick n Pay afterwords for supper ingredients then dashed back to the College as it was Lindale’s day to be on duty when students have their meals. Lunch was a far cry from our normal bread and jam or peanut butter … we had last night’s left over curry and yummy apple pie. I made chili con carne for supper and a beer bread, Lindale fortunately had ingredients for the bread. Peter and I are thrilled that SA Kevin Anderson is through to the Wimbledon final and will either play Djokovic or Nadal. It’s almost 23h00 and time to get some sleep. Today has been such a tough day of relaxing, tomorrow we get to sit in a car and not on a bike seat for six to seven hours, yayyy … thanks to the Adams family. Night all ????
– Zaza and Muffin also resting in the cottage at Lomagundi College
– DSTV in the staff room where we will watch the Mens Wimbledon final on Sunday
– Beautiful gardens at the Administration offices at Lomagundi College x 2
– Our cottage is behind this stunning little garden
– Our front garden with lavender bushes and loads of butterflies